Re: Two systems -- supposed to be the same, but booting with grub differ

From: my59stang
Subject: Re: Two systems -- supposed to be the same, but booting with grub differently. What'd I miss?
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 08:49:44 -0700

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017, at 08:38 AM, Xen wrote:
> Grub was installed on both /dev/sd[ab]1 partitions but those were BIOS
> Boot Partitions.
>
> So I had no "MBR" to compare to in that sense.

Do you have bootinfoscript output for that box?

What commands did you run to install grub2 whatever way you did?  Or didn't you
set it up yourself and just used the installer?

Again I'm looking for what the right config for a grub on raid system is
supposed to be, and the commands to get there.

JerryG