Unusual GRUB_ notation after reboot of Linux

From: Bijay Dey
Subject: Unusual GRUB_ notation after reboot of Linux
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 20:58:22 +0000

Hi all,

I have a multi-booted system with GNU GRUB of Ubuntu. I installed
openSUSE as the last os. but after installation accomplish, my system
boots into text-based-console.
 It is neither a typical GNU GRUB prompt nor a Grub-boot-menu.
Instead, its showing GRUB _ notation. the keyboard is also non
functioning with the console.

 Would you plz tell me the reason behind the problem? Is it a normal
behaviour of GNU Grub ?? or it is something else ??

I have already written a post, asking people for their views,
solution. here, it is ..
https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2405095. I am still
confused.
I hope you people would show me the right path.

regards,
Bijay