Re: Fwd: dual boot Windows - Linux

From: jmh6
Subject: Re: Fwd: dual boot Windows - Linux
Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 14:55:19 -0400 (EDT)

Ni Hermes,

I just tried things until they worked. I found that the SD - USB2 combo seemed to be just as fast as the resident hard drive[s]. I sometimes use the resident hard drive for huge files. That way I can get to the latest firefox from any linux OS I am running.

SD adapters from Target did not work. SD adapters from Best Buy did?? Probably just some more MicroSoft surprises hidden inside :)? They after all dictate what happens with USB.

    John