Re: Booting an ISO file from GRUB

From: Frantisek Rysanek
Subject: Re: Booting an ISO file from GRUB
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 16:08:42 +0100

> I have been trying to find information related to the following problem:
>
> I'm trying to start a Lubuntu 22.04 installation from an older Lubuntu
> 14.04 installation by booting the ISO file from grub menu.

( Chuck Norris was born in a log cabin that he built with his own two
hands. )

I've just purchased a 32GB USB3 thumb drive by SanDisk for an
equivalent of 10 USD. How much is your time worth?

All of my thumbs up for acrobatic tinkering though :-)

I can see that Ubuntu has done away with the netinstall installer.
This is my favourite way of installing Debian.

Frank