help-gsasl

RE: help with gssapi smtp auth

From: Umapati Singh
Subject: RE: help with gssapi smtp auth
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:53:27 -0500

a quick question : the README of Libntlm (downloaded from
http://josefsson.org/libntlm/) has a sample code for imap and says :
"The application program must convert these structures to/from base64 which
is used to transfer data for IMAP authentication."

Does that mean i cant use it for SMTP AUTH???  i may sound a little deranged
but its just that i dont want to think of anything other than SMTP AUTH.

Trying to keep pace... please bear with me!!!!

Regards,
Umapati