help-gsasl

support for authentication method GSSAPI is not compiled in

From: Victor D'Agostino
Subject: support for authentication method GSSAPI is not compiled in
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 20:05:01 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everybody,

I'm cross compiling msmtp to an ARM target running Debian Lenny.

I would like to know how to get GSSAPI and NTLM authentification methods
enabled on msmtp.

I've configured the msmtp 1.4.24 package with :
./configure --prefix=/cross --host=arm-linux --with-libidn --with-ssl=openssl
--with-libgsasl

I've also cross compiled libs :
libgsasl
libgss
libgssapi_krb5
libcrypto
libgssapi
libidn
libkrb*
libntlm

And the make/make install runs well. But when I run msmtp --v on my ARM target
I get :

ts7500:/mnt/usb/arm-usr/bin# msmtp --v
msmtp version 1.4.24
Platform: arm-unknown-linux-gnu
TLS/SSL library: OpenSSL
Authentication library: GNU SASL
Supported authentication methods:
plain cram-md5 digest-md5 scram-sha-1 external login
IDN support: enabled
NLS: enabled, LOCALEDIR is /cross/share/locale
Keyring support: none
System configuration file name: /cross/etc/msmtprc
User configuration file name: /root/.msmtprc

And I can see that NTLM and GSSAPI are not listed as supported auth methods =/

If I run msmtp with --auth=gssapi msmtp prints : support for authentication
method GSSAPI is not compiled in

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance for helping me resolving this problem.

Victor