help-gsasl

Re: Connecting to imap on a Microsoft Exchange server with gsasl

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Connecting to imap on a Microsoft Exchange server with gsasl
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:42:07 +0200

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 14:13:57 +0200, Simon wrote:

> Sorry, I spoke too soon.  Please try this patch instead.  Maybe you get
> a different error message now.  Your version would leave '+' in the
> buffer going to the GSS-API layer, but it should be empty.

Ok; I just tried it and got:

    . OK CAPABILITY completed.
    . AUTHENTICATE GSSAPI
    +
    gsasl: mechanism error: GSSAPI error in client while negotiating
    security context in gss_init_sec_context() in SASL library.  This is
    most likely due insufficient credentials or malicious interactions.

again.

So I guess the problem now is with configuring/nudging whatever library
I am using for gss-api (libgssapi_krb5.so.2 perhaps...) Or the server
doesn't work with gss-api...

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Hur långt man än har kommit                                 Adam Sjøgren
  är det alltid längre kvar"                             address@hidden