Re: Some questions regarding GuixSD

From: dian_cecht
Subject: Re: Some questions regarding GuixSD
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 19:19:50 -0700

On Sat, Oct 01, 2016 at 09:50:11AM +0800, 宋文武 wrote:
> address@hidden writes:
>
> On GuixSD, you can rollback the whole system safely and easily (by
> choosing a grub menu item at boot).

I don't guess you happen to be able to supply me with the options passed to do
this, would you? My systems aren't exactly standard installs, and I don't use
GRUB for anything at the moment (this may or may not change depending on where I
feel Guix fits into my systems, and whether I end up migrating everything over,
or if it's just one computer that has a GuixSD install on it).