Re: [Paid assignment] Set up and testing of system configuration (GuixSD

From: ng0
Subject: Re: [Paid assignment] Set up and testing of system configuration (GuixSD)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 11:49:38 +0000

Thomas Sigurdsen <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi all, I'm in need of getting a system configuration up and running for
> a server. The primary needs of the resulting system is to provide: email
> and email lists, webpages and file synchronization.

Mailinglists:
Depends on what kind of list-service you want. Mailman3 is not
quiet complete yet (I am working towards it), mlmmj is there but
no service exists yet.
For myself, lists are not my focus but mostly what goes towards
the live-system blend of GuixSD I create.
The mlmmj service should be easy for someone to create. Today I
will apply the corrections I got for the couple of Mailman3
packages. I never administrated either of mlmmj or MM and don't
have the time to read into setup of them.

--
♥Ⓐ  ng0 -- https://www.inventati.org/patternsinthechaos/