Re: various packaging issues

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: various packaging issues
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 17:17:56 -0300

About the license field notation, I don't know if this is indeed what
the GNU Guix project interpretes about it, but for me I always see a
list of licenses as being connected with a series of "or"'s.

One thing to note however, and I often find it simpler to do, is that:
at least in *my* opinion, the license field is used to list the license
in which the resulting package is under, not to list each and every
license found inside the package nor to list each and every license of
the package's dependencies/recommendations/suggestions.

--
- [[https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno]]
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com