Re: Graphical installer branch

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: Graphical installer branch
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 07:02:30 +0100

Hi,

> The error message refers to some bare-bones template which Mathieu changed recently - but I merged it to wip-installer-2 some days ago.  Also, it works for me.
>
> Are you sure you don't have uncommitted changes in your working copy?

I just built successfully wip-installer-2 branch. Can you try to "make
clean" before building the disk-image?

Mathieu

I had done that aleady

I found the poblem.

I had renamed the folder from "guix" to "graphical-installer_guix"

So it seems that the guix machinery wants the containing folder to be named "guix"

I had renamed it because I am keeping several guix checkouts, each one for doing a specific thing

One for my trytond service, one general, one for building some patches that people send to debbugs, and so on

Well, now I have an image with the graphical installer :-)

I wil try soon

Thanks !