Re: bug#31159: #31159: Reverse order for old grub.cfg entries

From: Mathieu Othacehe
Subject: Re: bug#31159: #31159: Reverse order for old grub.cfg entries
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 09:46:00 +0200

Hello,

I tought this one was pushed and told Clément it was ok to push, my
mistake! I just pushed it, so I close the ticket now.

To people used to select bootloader entries with shortcuts, be aware
that at next reconfigure, the entries will be reversed on all
bootloaders (top of the list => most recent configuration).

Thanks,

Mathieu