Re: Upgrade errors, Re: Upgrade errors

From: sidhu1f
Subject: Re: Upgrade errors, Re: Upgrade errors
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2018 13:40:47 +0530

Hi Chris

Apologies for the delay in response. Meanwhile I have done a clean
reinstall of guix version 0.15 and the error persists:
shepherd: Service user-homes could not be started.
shepherd: Service term-auto could not be started.

is output by 'guix system reconfigure /etc/config.scm' after a 'guix
pull' (both run as root).

Output you requested:

address@hidden ~$ sudo lsblk -p -o NAME,TYPE,FSTYPE,LABEL,UUID,MOUNTPOINT
NAME                      TYPE  FSTYPE      LABEL   UUID
                  MOUNTPOINT
/dev/sda                  disk
└─/dev/sda1               part  crypto_LUKS
c396a60c-2c22-44eb-97f4-4d885d894782
  └─/dev/mapper/root-part crypt ext4        root-fs
8daae8f5-6dc0-4272-b615-fee947ba6a1e /

address@hidden ~$ sudo /home/rs/.guix-profile/sbin/parted -l
Model: ATA Samsung SSD 850 (scsi)
Disk /dev/sda: 256GB
Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/512B
Partition Table: msdos
Disk Flags:

Number  Start   End    Size   Type     File system  Flags
 1      1049kB  256GB  256GB  primary

Also, my current /etc/config.scm is attached.

Look forward to help on resolving these somewhat irritating errors.

Regards
sidhu1f