[GWL] install?

From: zimoun
Subject: [GWL] install?
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 17:11:25 +0100

Dear list,

I am a bit confused, I am not able to install gwl. The command:
 guix package -i gwl
fails. :-( I can share the resulting .drv if needed.

If I am doing correctly, I authorize the the ci.guix.info substitute.
But gwl does not seem available, is it?
And it does not build.

Then I am trying to build it by myself. If I understand well, I use
the guix environment to spawn all I need (--pure because I am a purist
;-)
 guix environment gwl --ad--hoc guile-wisp  texinfo
guile-syntax-highlight --pure
then
 aclocal
 autoconf
 automake
 ./configure
 make

The packages guile-wisp and texinfo and guile-syntax-highlight are
missing, right ?

Once complete (I guess), I copy/paste the example of processes from:
https://www.guixwl.org/getting-started
and then run:
 mkdir ./tmp
 export GUIX_WORKFLOW_PATH=./tmp/
 emacs ./tmp/wk.scm
 ./prev-inst-env guix process -l
and no processes are available. Hum? What I am doing wrong?

Thank you in advance for any insights.

All the best,
simon

ps: