Re: why does guix compile rust for root?

From: znavko
Subject: Re: why does guix compile rust for root?
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 05:45:57 +0100 (CET)

Also I did not install rust by myself:

# guix package --list-installed | grep rust
#

Mar 28, 2019, 4:43 AM by address@hidden:
Hello! I ran `guix system reconfigure /etc/config.scm` and now rust is compiling. Rust is compiling too long.

I've produced `guix graph --type=reverse-package rust | dot -Tsvg > r.svg` to see why does guix do this, but there is no answer.

My config and rust reverse dependecies tree are in attach.
A tree has only one node - rust.