Re: When you mess up submission to guix-patches

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: When you mess up submission to guix-patches
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 13:35:45 +0200

Tk,

Tk wrote:
The last moment changes I made to the RMassBank package submission to guix-pathes cause installation error (license variable is a typo). How do I fix this? Should I make another unrelated patch submission, or follow a patch series approach, or ..

Please send (a) revised patch(es) to the same bug number:

 $ git send-email --subject-prefix="PATCH v2" \
   address@hidden […]

I guess this is what you meant above by ‘patch series’?

Kind regards,

T G-R