Re: personal communications server

From: quiliro
Subject: Re: personal communications server
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 20:21:37 -0500

El Lun, 5 de Agosto de 2019, 4:13 pm, Ricardo Wurmus escribió:

> Hi Quiliro,
>
>> PING

Hi Ricardo. Thank you for your response.

> It is not clear to me what the question in your earlier email is.

I would like to know if there is someone that is making a 'guix system
init' config.scm file that has the packages that Freedombone has and that
it has the services integrated in such a way a Fredombone. If not, I am
asking if someone has some ideas or plans or has advanced in such a quest
of making a personal communications server.

> We don’t have a package for freedombox or freedombone, if that’s what
> you’re asking.

I know that there is no package per 'guix search freedombone'.