The cookbook is on-line!

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: The cookbook is on-line!
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 15:20:54 +0200

Hello Guix!

A few weeks ago Ricardo started writing a Guix Cookbook⁰ based on
material previously published elsewhere, notably on the blog.  The
cookbook made it in to the repo¹, and you’re all welcome to propose new
sections based on your experience with Guix!

The news is that the Cookbook is now on-line and automatically updated
from ‘master’:

  https://guix.gnu.org/cookbook/en/

(The page says “Reference Manual” but it’s a mistake that I’ll fix.)

So I guess we can go ahead and fill in that cookbook!  :-)
Please share what you’d like to see or to write about as a Guix user!

For the record, here are the changes to the config of
berlin.guix.gnu.org to publish the cookbook:

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/commit/?id=8897e7bc35cbcd0d6cf60c4a57063cd2dceb7bbe

and the changes to ‘doc/build.scm’:

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?id=cacb5576cc517cba45f69f1fb1551348714d85d0

Ludo’.