guix system reconfigure doesn't work, guix system: error: python-pep8

From: contact
Subject: guix system reconfigure doesn't work, guix system: error: python-pep8
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 10:59:03 +0000

Hi Guix :-)

On Guix System with Linux gnu 5.3.8-gnu #1 SMP 1 x86_64 GNU/Linux,when I want 'guix system reconfigure /etc/config.scm' it complains with: "guix system: error: python-pep8-stdlib-tokenize-compat.patch : correctif introuvable"

I have tried to launch again some guix pull, guix package -u but whithout success...

How do I can resolve it ?

Thanks in advance, thank you so much for your nice work !

Cheers

Hubert