how to: run vm

From: rndd
Subject: how to: run vm
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 10:47:36 +0100 (CET)

Hi everyone. Possibly, I'm going to ask the most newbe question you ever read,
but

how to run a vm in guixsd ?

I mean, on debian you just install virtualbox and ... well, thats all. It just
worked. In guix I found virt-manager wich can be used for such propose. But
when I'm trying to use QEMU/KVM i got an error "unable to connect. Verify that
libvirtd daemon is running. On distros which use systemd I could just systemctl
status / start / restart libvirtd.service . But how to do such thing in guixsd ?