Re: How to present Guix to a wider audience

From: wisdomlight
Subject: Re: How to present Guix to a wider audience
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 15:57:07 +0000

Having worked with Guix for number of days with some issues - some of my own
makings....
I cannot see how i can say to my grandmother install guix.
for the simplest reason that i found it very hard to find the software that i
needed plus the software i needed if it was not on the guix store/farm was very
difficult to understand how to install with chnnels etc.
So I am not sure about recommending Guix to beginners.

Sherab

Just like an experience in a dream
Everything I now enjoy
Will become a mere recollection
For what has past will not be seen again

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.