Sway + Nautilus: How do I open files with default apps

From: sirgazil
Subject: Sway + Nautilus: How do I open files with default apps
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 15:05:10 -0500

Hello,

I'm using sway and Nautilus and for most file types (except mp3), pressing
Enter or double-clicking on them displays a message that reads:

######
Could Not Display "file-name-here.ext"
There is no application installed for "FILE TYPE HERE" files

Button: Select Application
Button: OK
######

Pressing the "Select Application" button displays a list of applications that
can handle the given file type, but selecting an application from the list has
no effect. The message above shows up again when you try to open a file.

I see this warning appear in a terminal when I try to open a file:

######
** (org.gnome.Nautilus:13530): WARNING **: 14:59:45.839: Couldn't call Modify
on the PackageKit interface: no owner for PackageKit
######

(Using Nautilus in GNOME works fine).

Anyone knows how to fix this? Is it a bug in Guix's sway?

P. S.: I installed xdg-utils but it didn't help.

---
https://sirgazil.bitbucket.io/