GRUB theming - background

From: 白い熊
Subject: GRUB theming - background
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 16:48:04 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Guix:

I have this nice GNU hacker background that ages ago some system installed as
the GRUB background then. I'd like to use it as GRUB background in Guix System
now.

I tried to set it thus, along the lines of GRUB theming instruction in the
manual:

(grub-configuration
(theme (grub-theme
(inherit %default-theme)
(background_image '("/home/shiroikuma/0/pictures/grub/gnu-grub.jpg")))))

But it doesn't work — gives me an invalid field specifier — so
I guess “background_image” cannot be specified this way. Any other way to do it?

--
Best regards / 宜しく御願い致します / S pozdravem / C уважением / Z poważaniem /
Mit freundlichen Grüßen