Testing a new font

From: Simen Endsjø
Subject: Testing a new font
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 14:08:49 +0200

Hi, I'm new to Guix (still running in VM) trying to add a new font, but it
doesn't show up in gnome-tweaks or other places.

I added the font the font to fonts.scm, and ran
$ ./pre-inst-env guix install font-iosevka-aile

I can see the fonts in ~/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype, but it doesn't seem
like they're available anywhere.

Tried running
$ sudo fc-cache -f ~/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype

but that didn't help either. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?