emacs xwidget build with exwm

From: Phil
Subject: emacs xwidget build with exwm
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 23:18:01 +0100

Hi all,

I'm using latest GuixSD.

I modified my /etc/config.scm in the hope of configuring exwm as my window
manager, but with xwidget support see below - "emacs" has been changed to
"emacs-xwidgets".

However with this in place I still get errors saying emacs was not
 compiled with xwidget support when I slect exwm at the login screen.

emacs-xwidget works when installed in a different WM (eg Gnome or MATE) inside
my
default profile.  However I note the rendering of the HTML is often
badly positioned with the right hand part of the window completely cut-off - I
don't see this on the same computer running Ubuntu+emacs, so it is
somehow broadly related to my guix config, I guess?

 (packages
  (append
   (list (specification->package "emacs-xwidgets")
         (specification->package "emacs-exwm")
         (specification->package
          "emacs-desktop-environment")
         (specification->package "nss-certs"))
   %base-packages))

Any ideas how to configure xwidgets as exwm, and/or any ideas who to resolve bad
placement/rendering of xwidgets within buffer?

Thanks,
Phil.