Re: Android Device Mounting Detection with GVFS Help

From: Jaft
Subject: Re: Android Device Mounting Detection with GVFS Help
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 12:14:12 +0000 (UTC)

> On Saturday, February 26, 2022, 04:27:23 PM CST, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
> <me@tobias.gr> wrote:
>

> Jaft,
>

> Not quite equivalent to GVFS/udisks (for me that's a feature), but I'm
> very happy with jmtpfs.

Heh, – funnily enough – jmtpfs was recommended to me by someone in that Reddit
thread I linked to. When my additional udev rules were causing the phone to be
recognized (but still not mounting), I tried running jmtpfs to see if it
spotted anything and it told me there weren't any MTP devices available.