Re: Guix "issues" bug tracker viewer site down

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Guix "issues" bug tracker viewer site down
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 19:21:37 +0200

Tobias Geerinckx-Rice 写道:
Thanks! Sadly, it's been like that for about a week now. You can use
https://bugs.gnu.org/<NUMBER> until it returns.

[…]

The bad news is that we have to wait for a physical human to plug in a physical cable, and no such humans are physically available (summer
etc.).

Thanks to Ricardo & Maxim, both issues have now been resolved. We can now remotely recover from most(?) serious faults.

The Shepherd SSH exhaustion issue remains to be debugged.

Kind regards,

T G-R