Re: Guix as a native-inputs ?

From: Olivier Dion
Subject: Re: Guix as a native-inputs ?
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 11:51:30 -0400

On Tue, 02 Aug 2022, Julien Lepiller <julien@lepiller.eu> wrote:
> I suppose once you get information about these channels, you could
> create an inferior with these channels, and evaluate your package in
> it.

I think I will have to go with your proposal.  I already have the
packages defined in my channel.  It's just a matter of making a list of
them and adding it to the native-inputs instead of using Guix.  However,
this mean that I have to copy these packages when adding my package
to Guix channel.  It's not too much of a hassle.

--
Olivier Dion
oldiob.dev