Re: The Guix Days! (FOSDEM 2023)

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: The Guix Days! (FOSDEM 2023)
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2023 22:10:37 +0100

Hello,

Pjotr Prins <pjotr.public12@thebird.nl> skribis:

> Just a heads up: we are excited to have Guix days and the FOSDEM
> devroom in Brussels Feb 2-5!!
>
> If you want to attend Guix days, please add to this list (the login is
> a bit hidden). We can only have limited people and catering. If we run
> over the max room number we'll have a problem:
>
> => https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/FOSDEM2023
>
> The programme for the devroom runs partially virtual and partially
> live. The lineup is great as ever:
>
> =>
> https://fosdem.org/2023/schedule/track/declarative_and_minimalistic_computing/

I booked my train, yay!!

It’s that time of the year where we usually have a blog post inviting
people to meet us at FOSDEM and at the Guix Days.  :-)

  https://guix.gnu.org/en/blog/2022/meet-guix-at-fosdem-2022/
  source:
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/guix-artwork.git/tree/website/posts/meet-guix-at-fosdem-2022.md

Who’s in to prepare this year’s post?