Re: How to use the package sane-airscan?

From: Kabelo Moiloa
Subject: Re: How to use the package sane-airscan?
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 20:38:31 +0100 (CET)

SANE frontends can be made to work with the`sane-airscan` backend using the
following trick:

1. Execute `guix install sane-airscan simple-scan` followed by:

 2. `env LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${HOME}/.guix-profile/lib/sane
SANE_CONFIG_DIR=${HOME}/.guix-profile/etc/sane.d simple-scan` .

 This shows that `SANE_CONFIG_DIR` should for sure be a native-search-path and
that perhaps we should have a `GUIX_SANE_BACKEND_PATH` as well.

--
 Sent with Tutanota, enjoy secure & ad-free emails.

Jan 14, 2023, 00:18 by elevenkb@tutanota.com: