Re: guix shell set user groups to access security token

From: Alexander Asteroth
Subject: Re: guix shell set user groups to access security token
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 16:20:04 +0100

Thank's for the simple workaround. It helped to find out that the error
is not caused by the user's group ids. In fact it's related to missing
network access. I solved it by providing --network to the shell but
unfortunately this only worked exactly one single time. Now as soon as I
enable the network, the usb-connection to the token vis /dev/sg0 is not
estblished at all. Very strange (in particular, that it worked one
time).