Re: Seahorse does not start up when invoked via Gnome shell

From: Daniel Meißner
Subject: Re: Seahorse does not start up when invoked via Gnome shell
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 20:38:27 +0100

Hi Luis,

Am 14. Januar 2023 17:29:04 MEZ schrieb Luis Felipe
<luis.felipe.la@protonmail.com>:

> I use Seahorse in guix 9cb42f7 and it works alright. It is in the list of
> applications and I can launch it from Alt+F2 normally.

Ah, I've never tried launching it via Alt+F2. That works and is much better
than launching a terminal emulator first and than typing seahorse at the
prompt. However, clicking on the icon in the list of applications does not work
for me. Is this working for you?

> Could you provide the information provided by the "guix describe" command?

My Guix is 5e4ec82, pulled on January 11.

Thanks,
Daniel