Re: Newbie user question: What do the columns shown by "guix package -I"

From: Rodrigo Morales
Subject: Re: Newbie user question: What do the columns shown by "guix package -I" mean?
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 15:17:41 -0500

Thanks! That's what I was looking for.

A related question: I didn't understand the part "retain backwards
compatibility with isatty/stderr/etc." and I'm curious about that. I
suppose that you mean that "guix package -I" doesn't show the column names
to maintain backward compatibility with isatty, stderr, etc., but it's not
clear to me what problem would arise if column names were shown.