Online accounts in evolution

From: Christophe Pisteur
Subject: Online accounts in evolution
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2023 23:49:17 +0100

Hi,

I did a fresh install of Guix system 1.4, installed the evolution
package and then imported an evolution-backup archive made on a
previous guix system, which I did in the past several times
successfully, but this time the online accounts (Nextcloud: calendar,
address book) were not taken into evolution account (nor Calendar),
although I defined my Nextcloud account in gnome-settings.

I then checked if the evolution-data-server and gnome-online-accounts
packages were installed, which they apparently were not, and installed
them, but the result is the same: online accounts are not taken into
evolution account.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Christophe