Re: Alternatives to --emulate-fhs on foreign distros

From: wolf
Subject: Re: Alternatives to --emulate-fhs on foreign distros
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 21:51:50 +0200

Hey :)

While slightly of topic, I have to wonder about:

On 2023-04-19 06:18:33 +0000, Kyle Andrews wrote:
> The main bashism I use is default environment variables ${FOO:-bar}.

I'm pretty sure that is just regular POSIX compatible syntax no? At least if I
read [0] correctly.

0:
https://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009695399/utilities/xcu_chap02.html#tag_02_06_02

W.

--
There are only two hard things in Computer Science:
cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.