Contact For Documentation Improvements

From: address@hidden
Subject: Contact For Documentation Improvements
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 22:57:19 +0000 (UTC)

Hi All,

I am looking for a contact to discuss improvements to Guix documentation.

I am interested in developing new documentation bridging the gap between the
needs of developers and ordinary Guix distribution users.  This documentation
would be for those that are primarily interested in system configuration versus
system or package development.

Thanks for any feedback on who or whom should be contacted to initiate a
discussion.

MH