Problem: a makeinfo running in build stages cannot output epub3?

From: Yuval Langer
Subject: Problem: a makeinfo running in build stages cannot output epub3?
Date: Sun, 12 May 2024 07:17:32 +0300

Hello,

I am writing package definitions for a certain Texinfo document, the
r7rs-small.  Each package would create another file format, so:

r7rs-small-info, r7rs-small-pdf, r7rs-small-epub, etc.

I am having problems generating epub because the native-input texinfo
package does not accept the `--epub3` (or `--epub`) flag.  I have
tried adding the perl-archive-zip package as well, but that did not
work.

Attached is the script with the package definitions.

p.s., if you have any criticism regarding the structure of the package
definition and the (lack of?) wisdom in defining different packages
using a single procedure, please provide them.