Re: How to configure smartd and send notifications?

From: Tristan Kohl
Subject: Re: How to configure smartd and send notifications?
Date: Mon, 20 May 2024 21:15:53 +0200

Hello Felix,

Indee I did.

But even though it results in the correct path, smartd then complains that the
file is not executable...

local-file does not work either even though a external file fixes the
executable issue. Here it complains about not finding /bin/sh which otoh can be
fixed in mixed-text-file by replacing the shebang with "#/!" bash "/bin/sh".

So I am stuck between local-file which does not find the interpreter and
mixed-text-file which does not make the file executable.

I guess I will have to step back from the plan as there are too many roadblocks
and I wasted three days on this already.

Thank you nontheless, I very much appreciate the help!