Unable to access any web pages under https://guix.gnu.org

From: Ashvith Shetty
Subject: Unable to access any web pages under https://guix.gnu.org
Date: Sun, 19 May 2024 18:32:28 +0000

Hello,
>From almost a few weeks ago, I am unable to access https://guix.gnu.org/,
as well as any of the related pages - especially manuals, both for the
current version and for the development branch. I was able to make use of
free web proxy services to access the page, but they no longer work. I do
not have access to the manual page on the web anymore. How can I get access
to these manuals once again?

Slightly unrelated, but https://ci.guix.gnu.org wasn't working for me for
some days - however, I can access the page once more.
https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org, which was the fastest and also, the primary
mirror for my use, has completely stopped working for me.