Re: Unable to access any web pages under https://guix.gnu.org

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: Unable to access any web pages under https://guix.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 21 May 2024 22:22:29 -0700

Hi Ashvith,

On Sun, May 19 2024, Ashvith Shetty wrote:

> I do not have access to the manual page on the web anymore. How can I
> get access to these manuals once again?

The manuals are probably on your hard drive. Please use C-h R in Emacs
or use your favorite stand-alone info reader.

Expert tip:  Use 'i' to search the index.

> https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org, which was the fastest and also, the
> primary mirror for my use, has completely stopped working for me.

We have some temporary service issues, which are detailed here:

    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-guix/2024-05/msg00000.html

Thanks for using Guix!

Kind regards
Felix