Re: Unable to access any web pages under https://guix.gnu.org

From: Ashvith Shetty
Subject: Re: Unable to access any web pages under https://guix.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 15:32:38 +0000

Hello,
Thank you for the reply. I don't feel comfortable using GNU info, as
opposed to reading the web page/PDF, as I have never used Emacs
before.

About the server going online again, I can't still access them, and I
am forced to choose between using a free web proxy service, which
isn't really convenient, versus using GNU info, which I am struggling
to use.

Is there a way to diagnose this issue? Here's the log when I try to
ping https://guix.gnu.org:
```console
$ ping -c 5 guix.gnu.org
PING guix.gnu.org (185.233.100.56): 56 data bytes
--- guix.gnu.org ping statistics ---
```

Regards.