Re: Cannot run texlive context: permission denied

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: Cannot run texlive context: permission denied
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 21:11:21 +0200

Hello,

Taha Aziz Ben Ali <ba.tahaaziz@gmail.com> writes:

> I've been following the master branch ever since the changes you've
> introduced and I was wondering whether there was a particular reason
> they haven't been merged yet.

Branches are merged in a FIFO order. Two branches are currently located
before "tex-team", as pointed out at <https://qa.guix.gnu.org>. I think
"gnome-team" will be merged very soon. I have no idea about
"core-updates".

Meanwhile, I'm polishing "tex-team" so it will be absolutely fantastic
(or utterly broken) once merged ;)

> If additional testing is required, I'd be happy to help out, but as I
> previously pointed out, ConTeXt is working properly now.

Thank you for your feedback! For now, waiting is the only thing to do,
however.

Regards,
--
Nicolas Goaziou