Disable nix-daemon before upgrading

From: kiasoc5
Subject: Disable nix-daemon before upgrading
Date: Fri, 31 May 2024 00:38:30 -0400

I don't know if this is the place to post answers to unasked questions, but if anyone has the nix service installed and is stuck an error like `guix system: error: chown: Read-only file system` when running `guix system reconfigure`, restart the nix-daemon service before reconfiguring. It took me a while to figure this out from the guix git commit log (commit 797be0ea5c3703ad96acd32c98dca5f946cf5c95).