Re: mboxfs, the mailbox filesystem

From: Jeroen Dekkers
Subject: Re: mboxfs, the mailbox filesystem
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 19:48:12 +0200

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 10:00:41AM -0700, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> The license on your email apparently doesn't allow me to alter your
> message in any way (It specifies verbatim copying only).  Since I
> refuse to top quote, I would probably choose to not quote at all,
> which could make this conversation tedious.  Please consider removing
> the license, and working with the implied license that most emails
> have (that copying and quoting is generally permitted)
>
> I will probably not reply to any further emails that include this
> clause.

You already have permission to quote by copyright law if I'm
right. You don't have permission to copy articles or e-mails verbatim,
I give you this permission. By default, you don't have any rights on a
text, so you can do the same with my e-mail as you can do with any
other e-mail.

Jeroen Dekkers
--
JNU <jeroen@dekkers.cx>   Jabber ID: jdekkers@jabber.org