Download Phil's K5 ISOs (was Re: Where is the location of the current pa

From: Danilo Segan
Subject: Download Phil's K5 ISOs (was Re: Where is the location of the current package?)
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 02:35:40 +0100

Hi Gregg,

"Gregg C Levine" <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net> writes:
> I am once again going to see if I could get a HURD arrangement working
> here, and am looking for the most recent of the packaging of the HURD
> binaries. I only could find on the Alpha GNU site, the original two
> packages, and I'm already aware of their advancing age. The web site
> mentioned in the installation notes, apparently does not exist.

Grab the ISOs from http://ftp.gnuab.org/pub/gnu.iso/K5/ (this is
recent [couple of days old] K5 version by Phil).

There are several mirrors already, like
http://research.cog.ufl.edu/mirrors/iso/gnu-iso/K5/ (Florida, I
guess).

Perhaps someone should make announcements on this list too (this was
discussed on debian-hurd list).

Cheers,
Danilo