Discounted seminar places

From: Robert Seviour
Subject: Discounted seminar places
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:09:14 -0000

We are an international sales training company and we are taking bookings for our seminars in the New Year.

(Discounts available for bookings paid before the 24th December)

Send us a reply to this email and we will send you our information pack

Best Regards

Robert Seviour

Tel      0044 (0)1481 720 294
Fax     0044 (0)1481 720 317
Email  rob.seviour@virgin.net

If sales training is not an issue for your company then please reply putting the word "Delete" in the subject box and we will remove you immediately.