Re: Hurd simply reboots

From: blythe2
Subject: Re: Hurd simply reboots
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:13:27 -0400 (EDT)

Not sure if you got my reply to your last question or not, but here's some
thoughts on this one.  I'd take that --readonly out of there, and also
tack on a -s.  The -s will start hurd in single user mode (as you need to
do in teh *manual* installation.  Even if you do'nt need to do it for the
ISO install, it will prevent the loading of a lot of stuff, maybe give you
some insights).

The rest looks good though.  Again, I'd really recommend the manual
installation, as it's (last time I checked) *much* newer.  There's an
update as of early July, if I recall.

Hope that helped a bit!
- Nate