Some things are improving (pseudo spanish keyboard available)

From: German Fabregat
Subject: Some things are improving (pseudo spanish keyboard available)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:33:53 +0100

Hello all.

Thanks to everyone that answered my previous postings. Help has been useful and now things start to go. The system is more stable, and the X server seems to work -I still have to test several things. If anyone is interested, I have tweaked the pc-kbd.c file to make it more or less reflect the spanish keyboard layout. It is not perfect, as non standard, spanish characters, have a strange behaviour, but for me is ok at least to type the right symbols at the right keys at the system console.

Thank you very much again for your help. I will go on posting as new things arrive -of course, I will summarize my teaching courses
plan now thant everything seems to work.

        Regards,
        Germán Fabregat