Re: Possible internship

From: Samuel Thibault
Subject: Re: Possible internship
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 01:05:10 +0100

Hello,

George, le jeu. 22 déc. 2022 22:43:23 +0000, a ecrit:
> I'm a bachelor student interested in embedded systems. My final theses is
> connected with micro kernel based operating system, and I would really love to
> discover and contribute to this project as much as I can. I also need to find
> an internship opportunity. Thus, I was wondering if some knowledgeable
> developer could become my mentor, guide me and answer my questions.

Unfortunately it seems nobody has answered so far?

You'll probably get help on the libera.chat #hurd IRC channel.

On my part, I cannot commit time on mentoring an internship, and it will
indeed probably be quite hard to make a university accept an internship
within a volunteer-based opensource project. But you are welcome to
spend free time outside university internship to come and ask questions
on #hurd ;)

Samuel