help-jel

Re: [Help-jel] Null return from String method

From: Konstantin L. Metlov
Subject: Re: [Help-jel] Null return from String method
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 20:03:17 +0300

Dear Mark,

Thank you for reporting this bug and for testing ! The changes are now
committed. You can see them here:

http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/jel?view=revision&revision=179

They will be the part of the next JEL release.

Meanwhile you can use the preliminary SVN version I've sent you. It
contains all the changes up to the current revision 179. It is no
different from the official version, just built from the current working
tree.

With the best regards,
                           Konstantin.